How to pull a grand a week

I have no car payment or insurance costs. My only expenses are gas and some maintenance, so my profit margin is high

But you are devaluing your vehicle. That should be factored in also. My vehicle is 20k but should make 200k miles, so $0.10/mile goes to that. Gas is 50mpg, at $3 a gallon that is $0.05/mile. I will likely spend 6k on tires, extra car washes, oil, wiper blades etc before 200k, but I have a repair warranty for big repairs, so that is $0.03 a mile. I make about $1/mile all together, so can convert miles to dollars for a good estimate. What I do isn’t a High or low estimate, it’s a very realistic one.

what is the mpg of it? I admit having a truly “free” vehicle is unusual, but my previous vehicle was 25mpg and gifted to me. It still had value in that rideshare wore it down sooner so it sold for less and I sold it sooner than I would have otherwise. It makes sense to do the math, but if you have valueless disposable vehicles to use then yeah, that cost is zero for you. My “free” vehicle was $0.10 in gas out of every $1. And it was older so maintenance cost was increasing. Still only about $0.15 on the $1 total, a little less then my newer vehicle. Find your subtraction percentage, do the math, and divide by the hours for hourly pay.

did you test that? Mine was a Honda Fit rated at 30mpg, but when I actually recorded my odo and gallons to fill it was only 25mpg. Anyway, they are being rude but there is a point to it. We don’t make braggable money per hour, but we do make what we want when we want.

Can anyone even brag about last week being that it was Memorial day weekend? I mean I made $600 on Saturday alone, but it’s nothing to brag about if i’m not doing that every saturday.

can we get an update of what you made this week so far? We want to keep that 950 a week trend going.