How many do this for money while creating good customer service?

I do it because sitting on my butt at home doesn’t pay me anything!

I drive uber to help with my husband and my children. No matter what I’m going to give great customer service. Everybody deserves that. If I get tips great if I don’t I don’t. Hope everybody’s having a great day driving around picking up people because you could totally make someone’s day just by being nice.

I’m glad to see positive remarks here! I do it to supplement my income. I’m self employed so if I have a slow day I can still make a little money. And I really do enjoy driving and interacting with different people.

We all have a reason to drive for Uber and or Lyft, we all have our reasons, all we can do is drive and make the best of what we have, an opportunity to make extra money and be kind to one another, if we don’t get tipped then we don’t! As long as that rider made it to their destination safe and they know us drivers are willing to get them there.

I actually missed doing Uber. I love socializing and meeting new people. Regardless of the tip or not.

Love the flexibility to network when I am not on appointments in my financial services business! And I also minister to folks in the love of God!

Duh, Everybody does this for the money! Some give good customer service, others don’t. A good driver takes their cues from the passenger.

Doing it for fun? Wth !! Go play with your self some of us are trying to pay bills. LOL

I know it’s Sunday and most people are feeling charitable but enough of THE BULLSH!T!!! I do this for the MONEY (PERIOD)!!! And MOST people do!!! If you want to do charity/volunteer work there is enough work at the local homeless shelter.

Listen, I always provide EXCELLENT service and if you can tip you bartender for serving you alcohol, you MOST DEFINITELY can tip me for getting you home safely!!! If you requested me on Uber BLACK or Uber SUV and didn’t tip me, I’m all good and won’t be flustered coz you weren’t cheap in the first place! I’ll most likely give you a 5-star as long as you weren’t rude or obnoxious. On the other-hand, if you requested me on X, XL or Select and you don’t tip at the end of the ride, your cheap ass is definitely getting a 1-Star!!! End of story!!! No ifs ands or buts…