How do you guys set up water and snacks?

Did all that in the summer alot of them.left the empty bottles and rappers so that stopped for them u can’t throw your garbage away get no more

Pro tip: Don’t.
Only offer extra services out of the kindness of your extra heart. I only offer water bottles when it’s hot. I have an android charger because I use an android.
People ask for way too much. Next they’ll be asking for complimentary foot rubs.
Let them rate you low for their own ignorance. At least you won’t have to deal with them again and you still get their money.

I left all my candy canes and chocolates on table in airport holding lot … for the drivers lol … im gonna start offering coffee now lol

All jokes aside, i kept a baggie filled with mints and cough drops in my front seat … i offer to certain customers … maybe for customers who just got off plane or going long trips

I keep it simple. I have an organizer that hangs from my middle seat’shead rest. I put candies, gum and mints in there. Sometimes I’ll put granola bars or chocolate. And then water bottles in the cup holders (only two at a time) and I have magazines and tissues in the pouches behind the front seats. Everyone seems to be pretty happy back there. I play old school rap and hip hop. I always ask if they want to hear something specific but everyone seems to like it… All song they haven’t heard in a while.
I know a lot of people don’t like to do this but I do. I get good tips and 5 stars all day.