Hearing some opinions

I’m a people person and enjoy setting my own hours. I do personal training which I enjoy and Uber since I actually like interacting with people AND I get paid to do it. I do agree that some people in here that complain have regular jobs they already don’t like so it carries over into this. Sorry to hear that.

I’m not a complainer because when I signed up with Uber I already knew what the per mile and per minute rate was. I was fine with that. I can’t complain about what I do by choice. Key word is choice.

The stories on here are entertaining though, so I keep coming back to this page. Go make your money folks!

Yes money could be made. In my case I need to dedicate more time. After working my full time what has been affecting me is that I have to help my kid with the homework and my kid is going through intensive 5th grade math assignments and we have to spent a lots of time on helping him.

Typically every day I dedicate to home after work about 2 hours. Usually I try the surge between 5pm-7pm and then ice I get home and have to go back there is at enough time have to come back home by 12am to catch some sleep to go to my full time job report at 8am. It’s tough.