Have you experienced any issues with any navigation apps?

I’m not here advocating for Verizon, I don’t have Verizon. But I’ve had sprint and metro so I can speak on both based off experience. Sprint is the worst of the 4 companies because you can’t even be on the phone and use the internet. God Forbid you’re at the airport and someone calls you, fuck around and get kicked off the queue just for talking on the phone. Sprint is the absolute worst option you can have for rideshare. I think everyone can agree on that

I believe you 100% I’ve been kicked out of Lyft queue while sitting in the RAA… just yesterday I got the warning and had to jump out and run around the RAA to stay in the queue smh… I have ATT

I’ve been running errands all day… no driving really but the last thing I had to do that was time sensitive was off camp creek so when I finished I figured I catch a trip from the airport… ended up in a lengthy conversation and afterwards I look at both apps and I’ve been kicked offline on both broke my spirt… I made $0.00 through ride share today​:rage::rage::rage:

I had Sprint for 12 years and switched to Metro unlimited plan. It’s really all the same shit. My service is just fine. Request come thru the exact same. Only problem I have with them are their phone options. If you want a good quality phone , buy one and have it transferred to Metro service.

I like Metro too, because I always know how much my bill is going to be. Which has very important for myself in the last few years. Some ppl don’t have to worry about a “Tight Budget” I do. lol

I had them for over a decade. They’re awesome. I switched to TMobile because at the time I wanted a new phone and Metro didn’t have it. Now that TMobile has purchased Metro, there is no difference. Your Metrophone will show as TMobile, so there.

I have had Metro and have NO issues…Period…And I also have the $60 unlimited plan for my Lyft phone

They have a promo going on now $60 unlimited is now $50 that include existing account and new accounts…so you guys call today to switch plan save $10

The $50 plan doesn’t include the 8GB hotspot…I was gonna switch, but since I don’t have internet in my house, I’ll pay the extra $10 for the added hotspot

Never had a reception problem on ATT with Uber. I used to get periodic drops on Lyft but I don’t drive for them anymore anyway.

I’ve had the $60 Metro plan for over three years and I have never had any issues. I got it because my Verizon plan would not work in my house and it was $230 a month for two iPhones.

I have had Sprint for years and have considered switching to Metro unlimited plan because of the problem Sprint has with not being able to talk on phone and switch to internet or apps at the same time.

Go Tmobile. They have a app T-Mobile Tuesday’s and you get free stuff. I got 1 stock for free that was $41, now it’s $65. Oh yeah u get free stuff and food. See…

I just switched over about two months ago and have the 60 dollar plan…when i went they had a special when u transfer your number to theirs u get 60 dollars off a phone

You really don’t save any money by going to Metro PCS. Both Lyft and Uber offer discounts with Verizon and AT&T and that ends up making it the same price. I have Verizon and I use a tablet with a hotspot for ride share and it works great and my bill is $60.

I have Metro PCS. It’s actually good. I have the 60 bucks a month 5GB plan. Haven’t had any issues. Even when I run out of 5GB 4G the slow 3G still works good.

They have the $50 plan now as unlimited 4G LTE no slower speed for going over 5gb, you should visit your local metro pcs and tell them you want to get that price.

I had AT&T, decided to switch to Cricket, so I upgraded phones, got the IPad Pro with keyboard, got all three of my kids a phone and then switched them all. Love the service and the bill is half of what AT&T was…