Have to stay focused and diligent. Our goal is attainable

Good evening my fellow ride share brothers and sisters. I’m asking a simple request… I have to move out soon and I need close to $1000 to get my rent, gas, electricity on. All I’m asking is that you send prayers, good vibes, and even advice on how to get there. Please don’t ask or make rude statements concerning other branches of income. I’m just asking for your prayers… I’m giving myself a week to get there. I hope y’all are out there making money! Be blessed!

Break the money down daily & work towards the daily goal. Mentally, u have to believe you will get it, stay positive, & tear up the outskirts of Atlanta during the day; be prepared to drive 14 hours if necessary.

To think you’ll be able to drive 7 days is probably too ambitious and will probably lead to stress and burnout. I suggest trying to reach your goal in 5 days taking two off. God Bless and I hope you’re successful…

U are in my prayers Jasmine…i know u will make your goal…at times the group can be petty but some members gave some great advice. At times it will get difficult…just stay focused on your goal…u will ACHIEVE your desired amount😊

You can do it!!! I am praying for you!!! For $1000, try for $200 a day. Get up early morning 5am and start with the work rush. Take breaks in between so you can rest.

It can be done!!! Execute your faith and watch your blessings flow!!!

If you have the Uber card try to stash money everyday until you reach your goal. Sending prayers and blessings your way.

Yeah you got this in the bag girl. I played trombone it has 7 positions and I still remember I just don’t think my mouth would be up for it.

My the Creator see you through your situation. Take your time, try not to stress n keep positive thoughts :purple_heart::pray:t5:

You can do it :pray::pray::pray: you reach your goal and more.Keep your faith and God will supply all your needs :raised_hands:t4::100:

Dear Father, I’m here as a prayer warrior coming to you on behalf of your daughter Jasmine! As she’s humbled herself to ask us for our support in prayer as she embarks on this journey that you’ve built on her name sake Lord, and we pray that she is not only able to meet the goals she’s set for herself but to receive your blessings exceedingly and abundantly waaaaaaayyyyyyyyy above what she expects because you are ABLE! Amen - give her strength, peace, wisdom, guidance, love, and most of all just keep her safe in your arms God! We ask u in Jesus’ name! Amen
whatever it is - Gods got it! Don’t loose your faith. Even if it may not look like it will be done, it’s ALREADY DONE!- go get your blessing sistah - drive on! :white_check_mark:

Praying for you! I hit $150/200 a day doing the 4-10 shift. Come home & take a nap. Head out again at 7pm-2am. I’m working east cobb plus the ball games. I have lots of bills for a single mom getting no child support. I know you can do it.

Meditate and repeat a mantra or play music that makes you feel upbeat and happy… laugh… and know that you are going to make 1400 next week.

Blessings to you, work the areas where public transportation is not as popular. I live on the Southside and kinda stay busy with hits in the forest park, Morrow, Jonesboro areas

1st off…you need to get at that Mustard Seed boo. I gotcha on them Prayers.

Matthew 17:20
He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”

Where two touch and agree.
Matthew 18:18
Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I’m in the same shoes as you are, except I made it to the finish line. I worked my ass off but I got my deposit for my new apartment that I move into tomorrow. Believe in yourself and trust the Spirit. Wakan tanan kici un / may the Great Spirit bless you :heart:

I’m sending prayers out to you. I too am in the same situation… Trying to move and reach a goal. I love you through God my sister. Don’t worry hun, it’s already taken care of. He’s got your back.

Get your business cards out to several business especially fast food places and let the referrals do the trick lyft and UBER

Stay positive hun, I’m sending u good energy, everything will work itself out all u have to do is claim it and believe that it’s already been taken care of.

Prayers! Did you see what they’re doing tomorrow between 12 and midnight if you get five rides or something like that you can go in the drawing for 1000?