Hate all you want, but Uber is pretty awesome

I read sometime ago, when it started the destination was provided. It caused the reverse, drivers cancelling if the ride was too short. (not profitable)

I think a solution is to allow drivers a drive zone/range.

I agree Itā€™s a good source for extra cash if you study the business youā€™ll maximize your profitsā€¦a good read is ā€œWho Moved My Cheeseā€ā€¦its not an entitled business at your service!! Haha

I just read, Uber has redesigned the drivers app but when I open mine it looks the same and no update found. Do we need to reload the app or will it update on itā€™s own?

Ok everyone calm the fk down. No need to have chaos happen on a post that doesnā€™t warrant it. If ya got nothing positive to say then please just scroll on. Use uber/Lyft to your advantage not the other way around.

I like the uber app. The lyft app is garbage. This announcememt is such a joke. I refuse to believe that drivers are demanding a new app. The only thing I ever hear drivers demand is better pay.

Iā€™m happy to have an improved app- I havenā€™t felt the short end of the Uber stick yet so I canā€™t relate to the pay complaints. Iā€™m happy with the overall program and pay.

Well if you look at fare breakdown you are fucked, but if you are busy giving rides, exceeding personnal goals then it is all good.

someone did a study and if you made $9 a trip which is rare and wanted to use uber to retire at age 65 if this is your full time job you would have to be driving for 42 years, LMAO Iā€™m good on that

Where was this live stream at? Can I still view it? When is Uber ā€œredesigningā€ their app?

I love doing it as well too all of my earnings comes on the weekends so i reach my goal pretty easily. I am a peoples person so meeting new people is a blast

I only got through 1/2 of the video. One thing, and let me know if Iā€™m wrong here, that I wish Uber would do is pay us for our time and mileage driving to pick up folks. I was hoping that would be one of the changes. There are times when I spend over a half hour and lots of miles just driving to pick up my ride.