Hard to find restrooms driving late nights

Just get a large water bottle cut a hole in it and use it to relieve your bladder

I didn’t read all the posts here… yes, it’s hard but I try to find Starbucks wherever I go! I go in, ask for the code like I’m a regular and I never have a problem!! If they EVER tell you it’s for paying customers, tell them you eat there all the time! I am always a paying customer. Actually, although the sign might be there, saying “for paid customers only”, don’t let that intimidate you! They don’t know when you buy there! Actually I do spend lots of money at Starbucks…just cause I didn’t buy today means nothing! Well I hope you get some resolve here!

Most for paying customer signs sometimes means keeping Homeless people out of there and monopolizing

If you’re picking up pax from places with restrooms then you should be able to find one to use. Take a bathroom break before they all close. I have family and friends all over who know my situation. Their homes never close.

Sit or squat app. Has all bathrooms open late. Seriously sponsored by Charmin

Chicago has no Walmarts. They are in suburbs. Many businesses have customer must purchase to use bathroom. Must learn and take notes where decent ones are. The Chicago airport rideshare wait areas have porta potty but sadly some drivers are animals.

Reminds me of a joke…so if you’re Russian (rushin) when you go into the bathroom…and your Finnish (finished) when you come out… what are you while you’re in there?? Answer: European (Your a peeing)