Here are mine:
- I ask them their name to make sure it matches the ping & verify the destination address.
- If it’s an Uber pool ride, I tell them right away so they aren’t surprised if we stop to pick up more passengers.
- Since I have a tip box I offer water. Usually if people take a water I end up getting a tip. This actually makes me A LOT of extra money. Here’s where I got my tip box. UberDriverStore.com
- I tell them I am going to follow the directions that the GPS gives me because it takes into account traffic and is usually the fastest and if they want me to take a different route to just let me know. That way if their way is longer it’s on them.
- I always turn on a smooth Jazz station because it sets a calm tone.
- I follow their lead when it comes to conversation.
What do you do? Did I miss anything?