Got deactivated for 7 to 10 days because of annual background check

I can tell you what happened with me. I got the same message and when I called I was told it would take 10-14 days. But I also found out that the link for me to give permission to run the background check did not appear in my app so they had to email it to me. Within hours of giving permission to re-run my background check I was back online. In my case I had applied to drive for Lyft about a week earlier so it’s possible checkr didn’t need to re-run my background check and that sped it up. Also, I have a unique first/last name combination, I am the only person in the country with my first/last name, so that speeds things up. “Allen Bank,” not so much, they have to weed through any other Allen Banks that have a criminal issue to make sure it isn’t you. Make sure you have given permission to run the background check then check back the next day.

They didnt request permission to do a background check!!

Then you need to tell them to send you the link for you to give authorization to run it. You need to authorize it every time.

Just wait. It took me over 90 days to get activated again for that exact reason.

Here in New Mexico they don’t do background checks otherwise we wouldn’t have Uber drivers