Got account deactivated for too many call rejected

I wonder how many of these drivers that are currently being deactivated for these kind of reasons have participated in the recent protests or opted out of the class action lawsuits? Might be a way uber is retaliating…just a thought.

Simply not right, and unfair to get let go like this, Uber continues to make bad decisions after bad decisions.

Wow… I’m kinda speechless. That’s messed up as all hell… I think they may have crossed the line on this one…

Join the lawsuit. The zillions of so called protections they give are only for their collective behinds.

This is why a union is so important. Seattle has a union I doubt that would happen there

Well… you can’t get less then an F at the BBB… so don’t bother there.

Yes you can have a union Seattle had one and I was with the IAM as an independent contractor black car driver for many years

I looked it up your right they have an F at the better business bureau their probably proud of it

Maybe message Uber back and say thanks and tell them you have a clientele list built up and you’ll just start doing cash rides since you can no longer drive for Uber. lol

The Bay Bridge one is pretty insane. Did you accept and try to call the pax to confirm location?

If s/he was really where the pin indicates, it would have been neither safe nor legal to do that pickup.

This is a prime example of corporate employees having no understanding of a drivers world.

I wonder if there is a different termination threshold for drivers at the 20% commission level vs. 25%. :thinking:

That’s my thinking… they would be more hesitant to get rid of someone like me who drives a lot of hours a week at the .25% they make. I could probably reject every ride and be fine for a while :stuck_out_tongue:

I WILL CONTUE TO CANCEL EIDES THAT MAKE NO SENSE. Should they deactivate me I will sue them right away. I actually have a letter from my lawyer ready to send to them about the lawsuit as soon as they deactivate me. Can’t wait for that to happen.

Hey is ur Uber rider account still active? Both my driver and rider account is blocked, but when I login from pc it says active. I did receive 2 emails warning me about too many cancelation. But when I emailed them they said its because I didn’t submit my vehicle inspection. Don’t wanna find out its because of cancelation after spending 20$.

Seriously lyft is the shit!! More $$, especially if you do this full time…you can do 65 rides a week and they will take out 0% of your pay!! And there’s always a sign up bonus. Sign up and use my code Skyler138.

Ulasyar Khan, i would you to know that according to Highway Patrol it is against the law to stop on the highway to assist a broken down motorists. You are NOT a commercial vehicle, Taxi or AAA. Go to court and stick it to them buddy!

I will be checking to see if the law has changed.

Hey I went to a support center and brought ur case up in nyc the said u should be activated so look in to it and don’t email go to a support center

Gotta humble yourself and put a positive spin on things, they will reactivate you. Keep us updated