General conversation today with several Lyft passengers

LAPD is developing a detection system similar to a breathelizer for weed. True, it’s hard to catch, but not true that police here don’t care. On NPR, they reported that the LAPD desperately wants to catch offenders -probably for the revenue, but still.

Drivers overall seem kind of bitter. The last few trips I had, they all gave off a dissatisfied-with-life sort of vibe. Vegas, Los Angeles… Just took a bunch of trips for the first time in a while. Some X, some Pool.

It’s all those referrals that are coming back to bite us in the ass. Short term monetary gains creating long term competition and lower rates…

I save all my rudeness for here lol… mostly to the weirdo drivers. Car doesn’t smell like weed but a lot of the pax smell like ass :weary:

it’s the ok passengers that get in after they light up…i have a concentrated spray I spray right after I get a stinky person

Last week in Vegas I had a lyft driver offer my wife to smoke his ecig marijuana pen. He says he smoked it all the time while waiting

I’ve heard the same about lyft drivers. I think it depends on your market. You know there are good and bad drivers for each service.

I’m very sure at least half this group will smoke one up before driving because well, people aren’t smart.

It’s from previous pax. I try to spray and ride with window down. But you still can smell it

Seriously, who TF wants to drive anyone around anyway other than SOBER?! If you get into an accident on something, you are the definition of f*cked. I use essential oils to make my car smell nice. In all my time, I’ve only had one stinky pax. So thankful!

Frebreez in mine, and have a spray that is like a vanilla lavender

I use to use Febreeze but it makes my asthma flare up now :disappointed: Hello 7 year body changes :roll_eyes:

The smell is probably from previous passengers most of the time. I have had many that smelled strongly of weed, but I always use Febreeze.

I smoke a hog leg before driving every time. Oh and btw…Uber and Lyft drivers are the same people.