Gas prices are driving us out of rideshare industry

Since your acceptance rate means nothing…
Dont accept them…this isn’t rocket science

Even though it’s shit, Uber does give the driver long pickup fees now. At least in our area.

Not in my market, somtimes it’s cheaper to request a xl ride since they charge a long puck up fee and they only go a few blocks

And the rideshare companies don’t care when gas goes up, how much your insurance or repairs cost, etc. And, they never will.

Why should they
We knew when we joined we were contractors not employees…

You are their lackeys and always will be and when you finally wake up this and leave broke and out of pocket, they have other mugs lineup to take your place and so on and so on !!!

The original drivers on the platform signed up for the original rates and fare percentages with a professional outlook on rideshare driving. Many drivers marketed for Uber and invested in XL and Black car vehicles that could be paid for and still turn a profit. Then, without warning, Travis Kalanick slashed the rates and many drivers lost their livelyhood. So, many drivers did not “sign up” for the current status.

Quit! Problem fixed! I did and have a much superior job in the steel industry! Now I spend $50 on gas every 2 weeks!

drivers should be allowed to set their price or at least able to put it in a range low medium and high