Feeling cheated with Uber

Idiots driving as full time jobs in shit markets are most of the whiners. This ISN’T supposed to be a main source of income unless you live in great markets or don’t respect your time. It’s all about peak hours, cash in and get out. Let the monkeys grind for pennies sitting in traffic.

My Market is Pittsburgh, which also includes our county, Allegheny. We have a bunch of Colleges in the city and enough congestion in the surrounding neighborhoods to make money. There are about 1.5 million people in Allegheny county.

Most biggest payday I had was July 4th, worked 9 hrs and made 180 something. ( only day hours though ) started about 9am and quit around 6pm bringing families and bar people to the beach all day for the party at night. I have no idea what night time pay is like here, I’m too nervous about someone puking or literally trashing my nice car!

I love UBER. It has literally changed my life. Also now loving VIA. I am working both (not at the same time) and into both for different reasons. I don’t (personally) feel the need to have EVERY app with all of them running. just ONE phone, and one app at a time. I’m making GREAT money. In fact just a couple weeks ago I made over $1000 in three days. And I have 4.95 stars, so I guess I am doing something right. not trying to brag, just sayin’.

Pools and lines are my main issue I only take them when I have to, if my acceptance rate starts getting to low. Other than I am providing for my fam, so it’s good for now. I always hope that those who complain we don’t get paid enough will drop off and then either surge comes back or prices go up!!