Fair Technologies - Uber Rental Car Service Reviews?

I looked into the leasing programs last fall. Payments about $200 a week. Ended up financing a 2015 ford focus. Gas, maintenance, insurance, and payment combined is about $500 month. Was definitely a smarter choice for me to buy.

If you Lyft full time and are okay giving up your PDB, a free Express Drive car looks appealing.

I’m about to try out an XL/Plus vehicle through HyreCar to see if I want to buy one. The costs vary, but this van will work out to a little over $50/day, so it’s not something I’ll do for long.

Driving a rental in NY, 2017 Toyota Camry, works for me…the fee is $459 a week and I make that in a day sometimes…Pay off the rental and the rest of the week is my money…when one of the cab drivers decide to hit the car, everything is taken care of…when I need tires, oil change, whatever, it’s taken care of…I can put as many miles as I want on the car! No worries…

I do Mavin. 214 a week and that includes everything. I pay that plus gas and I’m still putting anywhere from 400 to 50o a week in savings. And, I drive both platforms. I get my money for the rental in the first 2 days, the rest of the week is my money. If the car is in the shop, I don’t pay. They provide mine with a list of places to take the car for maintenance, including windshields, tires, brakes, everything. I love it

Has anyone in this group done the rental with Hertz on uber? The app says $214 plus fees A week but when I reserve a car, it’s $280 A week. I’m trying to figure out which one should I go by. I’ve already figured in fees to the $214 and it should be around $230 A week. Still a $50 difference.

1 Like

Uber Hertz rentals increased to $250 per week plus taxes and fees. The Lyft Hertz is $225 plus and taxes and fees. But the Lyft Hertz can be free if you complete 125 rides (30 during peak hours) each week!

With the Uber one you get the car 24 hours but with Lyft it can take a week. But if you’re full time and can complete the rides the Lyft option is better.

These answers appear to be useless. Fair is anything but fair! They are crooks!!! We need a ckass action against them. They reposessed my car under faulse pretences. I got it back, (which is something they do not want to see happen) and have been having problems with them ever since. Their goal is to reposses the car asap! They have been trying since the beggining to get it back by sending incentives such as promises of gift cards!!! I was told when I first signed up to lease, that at the end of my lease, I could buy the car flat out. I think this us anither of their lies. Stay on top of them, they suck!

Worst company on the planet. Should be named Unfair. I purchased a vehicle through fair to drive for Uber. They are supposed to pay for registration on the vehicle. My first registration came due and I had to purchase an extension. The second one came due, and I had to pay 3 weeks for a car I couldn’t drive and couldn’t make income with. FAIR was unwilling to compensate for the weekly car payments and loss of income.

1 Like