Drivers make our own rideshare company

I do appreciate your entrepreneurial passion. That being said, one thing to consider is the market, which is already struggling in some areas with Uber and Lyft. My city is one of the only major cities in Illinois where Lyft isn’t even available. Add another company ? Good luck. The market is only so big. Not to mention Uber has become a part of language, not just English language, but worldwide. I’m in an Uber (noun), I am Ubering (verb) , etc. They are the leader by far in ride share.

lets call it “comfortable trip and tip free” and include gratuity of 15% for short trips, 18% for medium trips and 20% for long trips.

hey are optional, evidentally I made a mistake in my life of 62 years, i alwayes tipped service operators, I thought it was required , but I was eager to do it…uber passengers are winnng at nothing

. Being an UBER myself, I’m not happy with tipping almost invisible. What offends me most are pool riders who usually are most demanding, are also most likely to give you bad ratings. How bout limiting pool riders ability to demote drivers ratings while limiting pool option to rides over 5 miles.

Uber and Lyft will Destroy the industry they are putting more and more Drivers on the road its bad for business i believe the taxi will make a come back .

Pretty much what I am half way through developing here in Australia. Depending on your city or state rules it can be easily duplicated. It’s driver focused. Really works well in regional areas where the market is too small for the big boys to play… at least that’s the plan. Alpha stage app done, about to raise some cash to get things kicked along

Just had a look at TPU… they say 100% fare to driver but that’s not true. In their FAQ, 10% goes back to TPU plus driver pays a monthly fee and registration fee. No problem in that except that it’s lies on the home page