Driverless cars are coming

Lots of riders from San Francisco tell me they wouldn’t jump into a driver less car…they only talk about the negative they see with these cars.

Maybe someday sure it’s coming… imagine fearing for your life on a freeway when vehicles come close to your lane… or sitting shotgun nearing a crosswalk when a pedestrian bolts across from the car in the left lane…or the riders walking to look for the car that is parked, then get jacked by thugs for a free ride…

Think about it!

What you just realized and made you that nervous is an obvious technological movement towards the future. Machine is doing what man used to do in the past and the history of this is more than hundred years old. I don’t see any reason for being worried. Relax and enjoy of the present time.

And I spoke to the Prime Minister’s office at Uber Worldwide Headquarters in Mumbai. He said, “Ooooh Eeeeh Ooh Ah Ah, Ting Tang, Walla Walla Bing Bang.” Also he mentioned something about you might be off your meds.

I’m not worried about it. Times are always going to change, and it’s just not going to roll out that soon.

A lot of the first people to ride in autonomous cars will end up in the morgue. In twenty years we’ll be doing different things anyway

That certainly is interesting. It looks like there have been accidents and while the cars drive themselves, there’s still a person behind the wheel to take over just in case. My main job comes from motor vehicle accidents and my side jobs come from driving, so I definitely need to keep my network open.

In any event, with autonomous McDonald’s restaurants and autonomous vehicles, a lot of industries are going to be changing. We’ll find a way to adapt, but there will be some growing pains.

They have been saying this since early 2015, Uber and its higest executive said he would have a fleet of 100,000 autonoumous cars within 5 year 30 months later he has about 100 maybe 30 on road at a timeand they require 2 people driver and technician. Its going to happen. About 30 years

Looking ahead isn’t being paranoid… It’s being savvy…

Shifts in the market happen all the time…

5 years ago, cab drivers thought Uber was a fad… (And it still might be)

But these shifts are why many are looking for alternate, additional income streams that they can do from home…

3-5 years is a long time to build/create something on the side while you ride out the Uber wave…

gave my ride one star as the car was missing seats, its radio, hood and a bunch of other parts and looked stripped.

Or gave my ride one star because it had a bomb on the seat.

Or gave my ride one star as someone had taken a shit on the seat and pissed all over the floor on top of the vomit.

Or gave my ride one star due to there being a dead and bloody body in my car.

Or gave my ride one star as it refused to continue driving due to pedestrian traffic at the beach.

Or gave my ride one star as it drove down the boat ramp into the water.

I could go on and on. Not worried about being replaced anytime soon. The car I have now likes to sometimes slam on its brakes if the painted line on the road confuses it.

I think there going to find that people will be reluctant to use the driverless vechile’s, so they will have to use both live drivers and the driverless ones for some time till people get used to them. I think that if they try to switch all at once they will be in trouble. They will probably keep everyone that is already driving and slowly phase them in and stop accepting new drivers. I think it will take 10 years to totally get rid of humans, and maby longer.