Driver notification

hello can you help me, please I’m new here and need your help please I want to know:

1. if we can receive ride request notifications when our app is in the background or the phone is locked? And if yes can we accept it directly in both cases or do I have to be on the app home screen to accept it?

2. are there any changes in the ride request information in these two cases or it’s the same as being on the home screen?

Thank you for your help :pray:

Whether you can receive ride request notifications while your app is in the background or the phone is locked depends on the settings on your phone and in the app. Typically, ride-sharing apps are designed to send push notifications to your phone even if the app is not currently in use. This means that you can receive notifications for new ride requests even if your phone is locked or you are using another app. However, you may need to ensure that your phone’s settings allow push notifications for the ride-sharing app.

As for accepting ride requests, most ride-sharing apps allow you to accept ride requests directly from the notification screen or the lock screen, without needing to open the app first. However, this may also depend on the settings and permissions you have enabled for the app.