Don't fall in the trap

So it looks like people only want to see the good and not reality that sometimes people struggle… Only wanting to posts when things are good… Life isn’t that way. I respect people who lost when they are up and when they are down. It’s called life…

This wasn’t specifically speaking to you, just the people calling it a so story etc… I get there are scammers but she simply shared her current situation and moved on

That dumb AF… She said her father was ill. Let my mom’s or dad fall I’ll. If I got a full tank of gas and $0 in the bank… I’m hitting the road… But not everyone has family values as you can tell :roll_eyes:

This has been an entertaining day lol. Bout to get these 100 sit ups, pushups, and squats and hit this graveyard shift… anyone else driving tonight… Be safe. :fist::heart:

My car was truly wrecked this weekend, no lie. I had a pax in the back seat and Im NOT asking for anything. I’m only sharing a post and thanking the fellow driver, Kelly Smith who picked me up at the ER. Ijs.

Im a driver but for the summer ill be watching kids for parents that need me while they drive. Im 24hrs. Im only charging $60 a week for driver’s. I will feed them 2 meals.

Right!!!
Same here.
That’s the jacked up thing about this group, in ways. You see a snapshot of your peers in a light that makes you question humanity.

If it is on your heart to give, give freely. Let God and Karma sort out the rest. It’s amazing how sown seeds return back to you. Use energy towards the positive. What you put out is what you get back.

I did too which is why I left it alone… next thing you know her profile was missing and i wasn’t the one to call it out. All of the things I listed above are all examples of what people did in this group so of course I’m going to be cautious.

We all have to call on the spirit of discernment. It’s all about intentions. If I give from my heart to a pan handler and they go hop in a BMW, I won’t stop giving but I will pray I get to see their karma. If I don’t have it, I won’t give it so I don’t feel bad. I’ve wasted more money on fast food than people. If anyone in this group tries to scam, karma is a fast and furious bitch so I don’t worry.

I said nope cause I talked to them and I left it alone. I had nothing to do with someone saying her page was gone. Absolutely nothing. And if you’ve been in here that long you should know all the scams people run and stop pretending to be clueless. These are adults but some people are naive. If I feel something is wrong I’ll do the same thing. You can’t justify people being wrong. Maybe if we didn’t have scammers in the first place we wouldn’t be having this conversation.

So what. People wanted to help her. I see your a heartless person. Smh that’s really fucked up. Your negative & jealous of her getting help. & still no type of remorse.

I don’t care nothing about her excuses. She a hater. And got mad because people gave that girl money. She is dead ass wrong. I don’t give 2 fucks about her reason. Stay in your place. With her negative ass

.I wasn’t speaking directly about someone. I promise. Just after all I’ve seen within this group over my months of being here…

My comment was more for humor. Not insult.

my hubby the same way he used to work at The Bridge. People who work with the stuff you guys do need a therapist or you burn out or become doubting Thomases. Now my sis, who works mental health, quick to spot game and point it out. Except she would have broken down the convo sentence by sentence. You guys see too much.

You are negative. People I know in this group have blocked you because your always saying some slick shit. I hate people who are a certain way & pretend they are not that way. Be true to yourself. Get some help :joy::joy:

Who cares if it’s a scam. Mind your business. & don’t give no money. Then the girl never asked for money. You just made an assumption. Which made you an ass. Ass! :joy: I’m done

But, I think we should have waited to see how she did before people screamed scam. If she posted earning and we would have started pointing her where to pick up rides at she could have been a nice encouragement story to keep someone on a bad day.

You don’t know what I know. Or who I know. I have no pictures. Just erase this post. You keep talking & it’s making you look bad

Now back to my day job and please give me more resources, I need to fill up this resource book. I keep at work to help people in need.