Done 2000 rides and a 4.9 rating

No more “normal” people bs. The ratings are simply just numbers and doesn’t reflect you or your ability as an adult. It’s another simple way to keep us psychologically obsessed with uber. And the guy that acts like every driver that doesn’t have a 4.9 like him are terrible people, doesn’t have any real friends.

Really, your sexual preference should not be mentioned. It is just like saying I am black. Whatever they see, they see, what is up under my clothes is my business. Move on. my ratings were lower than yours, I raised them to 4.76…which is not bad. Everyday is not the same, and screw the ratings.anyway.

I am not sure why something like that comes up in normal conversation with strangers. I would guess that it is more likely that lowish rating is for a different reason.

I can not say for sure, but is puzzling that for every 100, 5-stars ratings that I get, a top partner gets 80. Uber refuses to tell me what they know. But I’m sure that when somebody starts calling me fucking tr*any, it doesn’t translated into a 5-stars.

The good thing is that ratings are an aggregate pass/fail. If many people look at you with that reaction, that could be the issue.

We can’t control others, so fuck their opinions and keep doing your best. Your bank won’t deposit your stars.