Don’t do grocery stores or walmart

don’t feel badly, I have done the same thing. One day I get a ping from a local Costco, it’s a pool ride. Now, I know how to make that pool into an x, so I do that before I begin to head there. As I approach the front of the store, I see a morbidly obese woman on a store rascal scooter, with her ham-hock arm draped over one of those big orange trolleys. The thing is loaded with a half a tractor-trailers worth of water and other stuff. I also note that she is checking her phone and scanning license plates. So, me in my head already had a back ache just looking at the trolley and back at her, I just do the slow roll right by the scene and cancel. Screw that nonsense, I am not a houseboy.

Prolly why I only have 3547 uber and 385 Lyft rides in over 3 years. I chose my battles carefully, but we all know that shit happens at times. But, in spite of that, I still have fun doing this gig.

I blocked your #1 fan some time back. I saw you mention his name and knew right away who it was. He also wanted to test my mettle here, but it is so easy to simplify life and block those types, thereby making this a much noce group to read and participate in.

I always take shoppers. Don’t care. I don’t help them load or unload, unless I think they need help.
The point of driving rideshare is to give rides.

1 Like