Does anyone hate when a PAX gets in the front seat with you?

Depends on the pax.
Sometimes they’re nice and talkative and it’s cool.
Other times they’re quiet and it’s awkward or they’re drunk and wanna take selfies with you and get pissed off when you tell them to sit their drunk ass down.
Or sometimes they’re old British guys who take naps.
Yeah, I’d prefer them to sit in the back lol

Absolutely. Unless there are 4 pax, or the pax has a medical condition, they aren’t riding in the front. Since the beginning of paid transportation, it’s understood that a passenger rides in the back. I’ve never understood why so many pax try to get in the front, it’s weird. For one, I don’t want to bump elbows with a stranger, For two, I don’t want them messing with my dash, A/C, etc. I tell them that I’ll gladly adjust to their preference, but I don’t want them touching it. Most front seat riders like to stare at you and ask you questions that are generally way past the point of comfort. If you aren’t my wife or my friend, front seat is too close for me. I keep stuff in my front seat and keep it pulled all the way forward. If they still try to get in the front, I just tell them that the seat adjuster was broken by a previous pax, and they’ll have to get in the back.

I check my rear view mirror, they are either looking out of the window, talking to me, texting or playing on their phone.

Driving around picking up strangers made think about a test. Assume pax is a psycho. The next 6 things they say/do should prove that they are NOT psycho.

Just fake yawn. A sociopath will not be tempted to yawn when they see someone yawning… while most normal people will.

The most annoying is when they jump in your front seat and don’t say hi :wave: and when they do their breath is all over the place :pensive:

Ive taken to leaving random pile of stuff which I can pick up in a pinch… but it is also a good excuse to why a person can’t sit in the front with me.

Uhhhhhhh, have you seen the creeps that hang out in the TNC lot at Bush? They all got a staring problem and aren’t scared to show it.

I feel you. I just don’t see the benefit in waiting that long. I would rather just hang out by myself when it’s slow during the week.

But yes, some of those guys in the TNC lot are creepy and tend to look at you like you’re a nice piece of meat that they’d like to have.

It’s uncomfortably annoying. Lol.

I do, but they always win the contest. I can only stare at them for so long without feeling a tiny bit violated from being undressed with their eyes. :persevere::persevere:

Hell yeah… with their lemme see what’s on your phone looking ass :joy: … that’s why I have privacy screen fool … dude talking bout why is your screen dark … so yo ass can’t see it nosey lol

I didnt even look at him and just said “I hope that’s not your dominant hand because it’s about to be broken.” And just kept driving. He moved it and said “wow okay” while laughing.

No I prefer them there so I can keep an eye on them and its easier to make sure they don’t forget anything

I don’t think it’s unreasonable for uber/lyft to release a short video about pax etiquette… unless anyone wants to get together and make one?

Why would they? All of their hopes and dreams are pinned to autonomous cars. Etiquette won’t matter when the car is driverless.

I leave stuff on my seat. And if they think about it they just open the door , see random junk then get in the back lmao