Does anyone drive a fusion?

I don’t give passengers anything anymore. I used to have waters for them. Now if they ask I’ll grab one out of the trunk for them.

Don’t listen to people telling you not to have amenities. If you want to do it that is YOUR car and YOUR choice, not theirs. Sure, maybe their MIGHT be the occasional pax that might not like it. I have yet to meet one. I have only been 1☆’d once, by another Uber driver who was just being a hater. Almost every normal pax gets into my car and immediately compliments the amenities. People need to learn to let you do you and they do them. I have never heard a driver with amenities insult a driver with a plain ride. It’s sad that people cannot have mutual respect…

You can stuff water into the door pockets of the back, in easy reach of the pax, but out of the way. I have a charging station that acts as a candy jar, and a cool slot in my console that is perfect for treats. Some people use car organizers that hang on the backs of seats, for holding treats.

When someone asks for an opinion, that’s what their going to get “everyone’s opinion”. Time will let you know if giving free stuff away is worth it. After almost 5 years of driving I found it’s a waste of money. Maybe 4 years ago, giving free stuff away was worth it. But to each their own…

there is a difference between giving someone your opinion and criticizing them. I am speaking about the people that insult and criticize those that have amenities. I personally don’t find amenities to be a waste of money. Not only have my tips multiplied exponentially, but it’s just plain fun to see the pax’s faces light up and hear their excitement over them… AND I get to write them off a tax time…

not to mention that she didn’t ask about whether she should have amenities or not, she ONLY asked where to put them in a Ford Fusion…

We don’t give snacks or anything out! We get paid crap the way it is and then u want to waste more of your $? I gave out waters andcandies when I first started doing this. I got No more 5 stars or tips then I do now! Actually, now I get more. You’ll see!

I find it fascinating how many people bypassed the actual question, just to talk smack about offering amenities. This lady did not ask if you had amenities or what you thought of them. She ONLY asked for ideas on how to arrange the amenities in her car…

people don’t know how to answer a question without trying to tell you what they think you should/n’t do too :joy::joy::joy:

The thing is , you assumed that there is another fusion driver that hands out goodies and had figured a way to store them. What you got was opinions on whether or not to do that. It is your choice but what i take away from this is most with experience, since the rate cuts, have decided it’s not worth the hassle and or expense for the return. Most not all…

She asked a simple fucking question. Not peoples opinions on what she should or should not be doing

Simple fucking answers provided … but yes we lace our simple fucking answers with opinion - like your fucking crazy for giving pax a reward for being too cheap to pay for a cab - or fact - like your fucking crazy for giving pax a reward for being too cheap to pay for a cab.

But gahead and give away your money to them cheap ass pax …

U R Crazy for giving these pax a reward for being too cheap to take a cab. How much do you make in your market per mile? Does that include the cost of the snacks you provide (which are technically NOT deductible in my market) or are you just going to not care about filing taxes and continue rewarding people for being too cheap to take a cab??

You all understand that the candy water hotels etc are tax write-offs what ever you buy while working write it off.

So do you actually itemize your deductions or do you take the mileage adjustment like 99% of the drivers out there or do you have no idea what I’m talking about?