Do any of y’all allow your PAX To drink alcohol in your car?

I placed a sign on the back seat no smoking. Drinking alcohol or eating

I had a young woman headed to work at a gentlemen’s club and she had some very smelly food and by smelly I mean it stunk! Anyway half way there she started eating it in my car. Whitch irritated me. And I didn’t notice till a little bit after that she left it all on my floor a big mess :rage::rage:

Whats your license worth. I treat my passengers like it a sales job. The 1st one who speaks, loses. After you’ve said, no then just don’t respond any further. They will comply and if they don’t then you roll on

They always say that, just like they say, oh I’ll tip you on the app. You’re not “other drivers” you’re you. You did the right thing

Nope!!.. Because if u get a ticket or booted off the Uber platform for doing anything unlawful the Pax is not going to care.

Under no circumstances do I allow open containers in my car. If I get pulled over it doesn’t matter whether I have consumed it or not I am the one that gets the ticket I no $10 fare is worth it to me

Depending on the length of drive you want them to have a drink/bottle. There is nothing worse than a drunk coming down from their high. They can turn very ugly very quickly.

you did the right thing. Been driving Uber PT for 3 years and this has happened many times to me since I drive mostly on the weekends. Same with cigs. let them finish outside the car. Start the trip right away

Never ever let alcohol in your car.! Period. It is not worth a ride for $3-5. Penalties are much higher on you if caught. Screw the passenger.

I had a client I picked up with his wife and he had a glass of scotch in his hand. I explained to him that it’s illegal to have an open container in the car and we would not move untill he either finishes the drink or throws it out. He said it’s 12 year old Scotch not going to throw it out. So we sat there for 10 min as his wife glared at Him and to his wife’s embarrassment waited untill he finished his drink, the we proceeded. I need to post a sign in the back no open containers in car. I’ve seen those types of signs in cabs when I was in London and NYC. Anyone know where I can get one?

I say…screw him I would of done the exact thing then reported his ass.

Cancel, not to mention I used to it even let them bring in closed ones from markets, cause they without fail never stay closed. Especially with the Santa Monica Malibu crowd

I thought the same that was the law just finished defensive driving class and teacher informed us Rideshare passengers are allowed to have an open container it’s in the Law

TNC POLICY FOR each co. Different uber ok lyft no it’s your car you can make the policy 98% of customers won’t know the difference