Did not hit my goal for this week driving

Some if you will get this, some of you won’t…

The Issue
I come from a “you meet your goals or else” kind of career. So of course, I set a goal for myself every month and come hell or high water I hit my goals. So the fact I am too sick to drive this weekend a mere $50 from my goal is driving me insane.

You don’t seem too sick to me…you can type out this message. Get your sorry ass out and drive a few measly rides to hit your $50 bucks and stop whining.

(how’s that for a pep talk?)

lol AWESOME!!! unfortunately I have an vestibular disorder (inner ear problem) being aggravated by a head cold. If it wasn’t for the fact I could quite literally kill someone if I drove right now. I would be out there (trust me!!)

But the pep talk was still awesome!!!

Or take the 50 hit as a lost and make an extra 50 another day to balance out.

Thanks!! I can make up the $50 easy. However, today is the end of the month and no matter how much I make next week I missed my September goal.

I recognize it’s all in my head. I can’t help it. I am a recruiter, which is a very “set and hit your goal” oriented career.

As long as you’re not contagious, you should be out there. I’ve been working for 2 weeks with a blocked/infected salivary gland, my right ear looks like a Dumbo ear, in severe pain, right side of my face and neck swollen, I’m on 3 antibiotics, skipped the pain pills because they make me drowsy. But, still out trying to make bill money. :laughing::laughing: Hope you feel better soon! Now go out there and make that money!

Unfortunately I have an vestibular disorder (inner ear problem) being aggravated by a head cold. If it wasn’t for the fact I could quite literally kill someone if I drove right now. I would be out there (trust me!!)