Conversation with my passenger on how many person allow in my car

I had one guy ask me to speed to get him to his destination yesterday. I emphatically told him I would not do that, and to never ask a driver to put their car, themselves or their passenger (in that order) at risk. He got snippy with me. I knew he would leave me a bad rating. I immediatly wrote a comment to lyft after giving him 1 star and they wrote me back advising they would both let the pax know this was unnaceptable, as well as promising to remove any rating he gave me, Thanks, Lyft. Fast response. About 2 hours. On a sunday. ALWAYS leave a comment to cover your ass.

Had a similar situation last weekend. Only it was no car seat for a baby. Same shit, “all the other drivers are okay with it”. I tweeted to Uber to vent my frustration with what blatently illegal crap other drivers pull.

Same thing recently happened to me. 6 big ass males tried to come in my car. I advised them that I can only allow 4 passengers as this is a 4 passenger vehicle. They said that they could LAP UP. I said the had to request a larger vehicle. The requestor “slammed my door” and only 4 guys ended up taking the ride. I almost flipped the fuck out lol. Don’t be slamming my MOTHER FUCKING DOORS :expressionless:.

I did it in Hollywood once, bcse all the idiots were in the car, bitch cancelled the ride midway and Lyft said they couldn’t charge her bcse they didn’t know how – served me right for being nice , naive and an idiot all rolled into one.