Completed my first ride

I put them out and canceled. Called support about it and they asked ‘Are there any stains, spills or odors?’ I told them it smelled like alcohol.

They told me there wasn’t much they could do, but remove any bad reviews they left me, apologized and that was it basically.

I had 2 people that smelled like they hadn’t showered in weeks and rolled around in shit right before they got in my car. I had to roll the windows down so I didn’t vomit

Oh…you thought that the rich and famous and best hygienic people ride in the lowest priced human trash delivery service? Just wait till Friday/Sat nights! Hope you like drunk, out of control A holes that puke at will in your car!

Yeah what Shirley sad times 10… If you were going to see a side of humanity that you didn’t even know existed and then wish it didn’t. see if you can find yourself a bottle of brain bleach to because honestly you were going to see some things that you wish you could unsee.

Unfortunately you smell more and see more then you would ever want to in this business. After awhile you began to realize how messed up a lot of people are.