Can I go in the airport parking where cabs set up?

Just for perspective, there are 19,000 + people in this group. It absolutely will make a difference in what you take home if you share your secrets. I’ve seen it happen. Surges are how you make money in less amount of time. Surges happen when there are a large amount of requests and a small amount of drivers in the area. Someone posted an event once. I knew about it and had been there before and knew it to be good money. When I went to work the event, there were drivers EVERYWHERE. Traffic was horrible due to all the cars and all I ended up with for about 1.5 hours time was an $8 ride. It’s not really about trying to be a jerk, it’s just about putting in work. I average $30 an hour when I work. If I’m not making more than $20 an hour on average, it’s not worth my time.

I also only work 10-15 hours a week. That is hugely different than averaging that in across 40 hours. You’re doing awesome! I’ve been doing this for almost 3 years.

Btw, you will notice that Ja Moorehead (King Ja) as he’s affectionately referred to doesn’t have the admin shield next to his name, however, he might as well be one (if you stick around long enough you’ll see why). He is very knowledgeable in all things Uber and Lyft, he’s a proud member of our US Military and his delivery on some posts and in some comment threads, however factual, will occasionally make you want to call him every name in the book, but a child of God. Don’t let that deter you from learning what he can teach. Learn who the admins are and pay attention when they post.

I’m sorry this group is being petty to you! The person who is teaching our further smh some of y’all should be ashamed. These are the sane parents raising these bad ass kids that also give u a hard time.

I’ve never even talked to your bitch ass before so tf you referring to? I dont need you to work on my car my man does it and you prolly ain’t a diesel tech either.

My best piece of advice is to study the city for events and be there for the let outs! The airport is ok but u have to learn how to make it work for u. Just no u will have horrible days good days great days and lucky days. U will get out what u put in. No one can tell u how to do this because we all do it differently.

YouTube videos on Rideshare in general will give you some of the information you won’t get from the group.

Lyft and Uber are rolling out changes that affect the way drivers make money. What worked for some may not continue to work with these new rollouts. Also, continue to visit the Uber and Lyft websites to learn new changes. Many of your questions can be answered by visiting the FAQ section of their website.

if you’re scared of Tara Blvd, how are you expecting to drive in parts of Atlanta that we know can be a lil rough. Whenever you leave the house have a set daily goal in mind and work until you accomplish that goal. Since you’re nervous, start with something like $50/ daily. Know how many hours you want to invest in driving and figure out if you didn’t have a car what areas around you would be full of ppl without car but have places to go, then head over there to wait for a ride.

Stockbridge should be good enough, the spots with no public transportation need drivers there too. I’m in Newnan and barely leave this side of town unless someone is getting a ride to the city.

I have driven my A7 to do select, bad idea, I’ve driven an Infinti QX60 for Select & XL, burned too much gas, now I’m driving my Jetta & finally think I got it. I just do airport trips from 8:00 to 1:00 & usually make $100-125 daily. It’s not much but it’s grocery money!

I don’t have my SUV anymore, can you make money during the day w/ XL, it only made sense to me at night & I rarely drive at night.

See thats why I wish I could go to the fucking airport…I’m a year too old and it usually takes me a good 6-8 hours to pull 100

Best way is to just turn on and pick somewhere to drive to and go from there. You can usually pick up a ride in a short tine and be ready to drive. Ive driven from Cummings to Dracula to McDonough in one night. And I started picking up at the baseball game. Been lucky one day at the enx of my day of driving to Rome and then got to take them back to the city.