Being polite pays

Sure… I do have both Select & Black… but you’d be surprised how cheap the rich are…

No, not surprised, but many are good people, I guess it’s just your luck to have gotten a good one.

One night I had these ‘rich’ a-holes pull a scam on me, it was after a Giants game in SF and I picked-up a guy who’s wife was using her account to order an uber but she was going with her friends somewhere else so it was just the husband in the car. Less than a minute after we departed I heard the app alarm and when I looked it said ‘Rider Cancelled’, so I told the guy his wife just cancelled the ride and he said, “oh, she probably thought she had to end it to order herself one”, so I shockingly advised him that I will not be reimbursed properly and fully for the ride so he said “we can go through the atm and I can pay you cash”, but he knows we can not accept cash off the clock for a ride, he seemed uber-savvy as he kept wanting to talk uber-talk, then, he said “it’s just right up ahead, just go through the next light, and I will have my wife send uber a message to reimburse you properly”, but then as we passed the next light and went to the freeway, I told him that this is no longer ‘just up ahead’ but he just kept saying “we’re almost there”, so I figured I’m already on the freeway I guess I need to finish this, then, 15 minutes later we arrived at his big house up in the hills of Noe Valley (extreme rich people of San Francisco live there). He apologized and assured me he would have his ‘wife’ send a message to uber to ensure that I got reimbursed properly by uber, but after 5 messages back and forth with them, and hours later, they stuck with their original response which was that they do not recalculate fares once the original fare is accepted. I learned something I will never forget about ‘rich’ people that night, and never again will I continue a ride that has been cancelled, no matter the circumstances.

Scums of the earth… they’re out there! You should have taken him to the ATM and collected CASH… it would have been your word against his… there wouldnt have been any proof even if he complained to uber… where’s the proof??

Yeah, but you know uber, deactivate the driver’s account first, let them fight for their re-activation, going by some of the stories I’ve seen on these fb groups. Anyway, karma will get that guy, I have to believe!

Thank before you get pissed off and hold your tongue or something Abal actually give a shit

I picked up ELLIOT SPITZER in NYC. Drove him from The Taj hotel down to Soho. $200.00 cash. Point is you never know how a ride is going to play out.