Being available for X hours = / = driving X hours

If you enjoy it, it’s not work. I run errands, talk to friends, eat, shop, and work all in the same day… If it’s busy like Friday’s or Saturdays just grind n bonus

Unfortunately, that’s what I like to call a beautiful lie. Sounds great… Would be nice if it were true… But it’s not true. If you enjoy it, it’s still work. It’s work that you enjoy doing.

I do in fact have a life but it’s AFTER I take care of my bills because that’s what responsible grown folks are supposed to do

Everyone is Obviously doing what they have to Do for the time being. But whether anyone wants to admit it or not, She Is Telling No Lie!

No business owner works 9-5 there is no money in that. Good hard long as you can idc if you sell bottle water it’s your hustle

It ain’t got shit to do with working “infinity” hours…her post comes across and looking down on those doing what they need to do for whatever reason.

It must’ve really struck a cord with these unsent for individuals. Better go online and drive these folks around. It’s surging :joy::joy::joy:

Prospective:
there are 168 hours in a week…
In 50-60 hours you can make $1000-$1800ish (with a regular Uber X vehicle depending on your strategy)…
Leaving you 118-108 hours a week to “live”…
Which is an avg of a little less than 16hrs per day…
Sleep 5-6…
Giving you a 9-10 hours to do whatever else…
Plus you get to choose how to spend your free hours… Even on what day and time

I do it… Left the corporate world to do it… Made less on salary (not including commission) and worked more …

I personally use my free 118 hours mostly to make money with other platforms (mostly from home) as I am not a fan of stress and over drawn checking accounts so yeah… I’m working on another comma in all my accounts (it’s called having goals and setting yourself up to not have to always work so hard, my end game is having my own business (or a few) maybe that’s just me… but hey… To each it’s own :smirk:

But it’s not even that serious for u to put ur everyday life activity on here. I was just making a statement it’s rubbing ppl the wrong way but IDC at all cause it wasn’t like I was making fun of the ppl who hustle I’m just not bout to do it

I had to cut the comments off cause it was getting hot in here :fire: they was getting heated… that boy wanna put up a whole post about me but I’m irrelevant :relieved::unamused::unamused: :joy::joy:

Bruh… I thought this post was mad funny! :rofl: everyone getting hella defensive and explaining themselves… why tho ?? Bc you know there is some truth to the post… I will be the first to admit that sometimes I do feel like i live in my car :weary: even tho we have the freedom to make our own schedules, I’ve missed out on a lot of shit bc Some of the best tomes to make money are when all the good shit is happening … but that’s what a hustler does… you make sacrifices to get to where u wanna be … I’m building an online business alongside Uber but realistically that shit gon take 2-3 years fr fr to really pop off and get automated… so in the meantime I uber bc it’s like having a job which offers unlimited overtime, paying more than most salary positions that require a bachelors degree (I know bc I have one.) So yeah, a lot of us be in our cars all day everyday…Hell, I’ve seen some of y’all sleeping/living in yalls cars… and it’s not always easy and it can be stressful and sometimes I really be like damn is this really my life?? but I know I have a goal in mind when all is said and done. Post was funny bc it has an element of truth. Uber got a lot of folks by the balls. It just is what it is and u do the best you can while tryna elevate to the next level. Don’t be so salty, y’all! :joy:

I meant to say this yesterday but I have an online business, but they do take time and I work from home (under my separate business license) but I don’t think I will ever stop ubering, in the coming months I am gonna slow down tremendously but I will always get that instant pay.

What is wrong with people today? You post in an open forum and then get salty when people respond. That’s social media. Opinions are opinions and are meant to be challenged. That’s called growth and discussion. But anywho, carry on.

It’s crazy lol… I don’t see how some do it… I work for Cobb County and I’m a writer so when I do decided to uber, I do like 2 trips and I’m like that’s enough lol… I’m been a driver for uber for about 10 months and have only done 250 trips… but props to those out here hustling… do want you have to do to be prosperous and be happy… #MuchLove

I’m on my 4th year! It’s very taxing … you’re so right … i be hurting sometimes lol… but the money I’ve made has helped me build a business. I can’t complain about the unlimited earning potential.