Backseat covered in dog hair

You can’t ask for ID, totally illegal, not only would you get deactivated, but you could also be charged a misdemeanor. Just shut your hole and take the freaking dog.

… so much wrong with that. ^^^

It literally states on the ADA website you cannot ask for proof they are a service dog.

How come Delta can ask for papers and vaccinations? ANd you can’t ask for papers, but you can ask what task the dog has been trained to do.

But you can’t ask for proof of service (which is what you said.)

I’m speaking from my knowledge, I have no idea on airplane policies so I can’t answer that

Riders should have to have a service animal symbol on their profile. This way they have been pre-verified. But that would make to much sense.

Uber just keep asking don’t take no for answer. I had issue they told me BS six times until they fixed it

It’s going to cost me $64 + Shipping. I need to get one for the passenger seat, back AND third row seats. I did an outdoor music event last year and it rained and it was nothing but a mudfest and blankets just didn’t cut it. It was four hours just cleaning up the inside of the car. Thanks again.

Your not allowed to ask if it’s a service dog? That’s one of the dumbest things I’ve heard on here

Yes, I have no idea, you can ask your passengers for their ID if they look underage so a service dog doesn’t seem like a stretch

Next time cancel the ride before they get in. Say you had to go to the bathroom very badly.

Some dumb broad got fleas in my car smfh and im allergic to bug bites so they look all nasty dont known how to exactly get rid of fleas in car so im dealing with that shit

I picked up 2 guys this evening. They asked if I minded the dogs in the car if they held them in their laps. Told them “Lucky for you, I like most dogs better than people”. :grin: Personally, I couldn’t care less if they aren’t registered service dogs. My human riders make WAY more messes than dogs. The vast majority of people who travel with pets are responsible pet owners. Can’t say the same for humans… and their germ-carrying, snot-nosed kids hacking & coughing all over my car, spreading their day-care cooties. Wish I could ask for a Dr’s note! LOL. But, that’s just my opinion. :dog::grin: