Avoid tickets/hassle and get the most out of delivery driving efforts

Hello fellow drivers! I hope this post is not inappropriate.

I’m Sebastian and my brother Max and I developed a line of delivery driver accessories based on the issues we’ve had to deal with driving for Doordash, Grubhub, Postmates, Uber Eats, and a few others. We made these to help us avoid tickets, hassle, and to make the most out of every delivery.

We have vehicle signage, stickers and cards to help you get 5-star reviews and bigger tips, and also customized cards to promote your driver referral codes. We made a 10% off coupon just for everyone on this forum, no usage limits, no expiration. Use code “RSF10” at checkout on our site: https://ridesharetags.com

Here’s a breakdown of the stuff we have available to make driving efforts easier…

Our vehicle signage is designed for visibility to help avoid tickets and hassle. Of course you still need to follow laws and regulations, but these have definitely saved us from our share of tickets. There are car magnets, car mirror hangers, and car stickers so you can pick the perfect fit for you. We have signage bundles to save money or you can get stuff a la carte.

Another big aspect to delivery driving, especially food delivery is getting 5-star reviews and bigger tips. Of course we always do our best to make our customers happy, but even when we do everything right, there will be “those” customers. We started encouraging our customers to give us 5-star reviews and bigger tips with bag seal stickers and bag insert cards. It’s a simple thing, but it has definitely helped.

Lastly, one thing you may not even realize you have available to make more money is promoting your driver referral codes. If you don’t know about this, companies like Doordash, Postmates, and others are always looking for new drivers. They will provide you a referral link/code to share (check the driver app). When someone signs up as a driver you get a bonus and so does the new driver. In fact some people do this exclusively and have websites dedicated to just promoting their referral codes. Instead of trying to compete with them, we decided to promote to our customers directly. The 5-star referral cards are perfect for inserting or attaching to the delivery bag. They have the added bonus of also encouraging 5-star reviews and bigger tips, just like the bag seal stickers and inserts.

Really appreciate you checking out our stuff and please let me know if you have any questions or comments!