Anyone ever have someone vomit in their car?

Going to make a suggestion. Rustoleum NeverWet. Look it up on YouTube. They sell at Lowe’s and home-Depot. Spray floorboards and seats will save you tons!

hey absolutely do. Last night a driver in my area had a puker and got an $80 cleaning fee from Uber. Spoke to the pax, and the pax showed that they paid $108 to Uber.

Uber takes a cut of EVERYTHING but your tips. Cleaning fees included. Just because you don’t see it doesn’t mean it’s not happening

Another one of those…I heard from another driver that someone told them that they knew another driver who heard from a passenger…

Post screenshots. Otherwise you’re just spreading rumors.

Driver is getting $80, $150, whatever. Uber is charging the pax more than that and getting a cut. That’s reality. How are the unicorns in your world? Are they pretty?

No one speaks to their pax after a vomit cleaning fee. Even IF they did, their receipt most likely included the cost of their fare.

The carwash took 3 hours, WOW. Or did you clean it yourself? They would have taken 30 minutes if they were not crowded. With the $80 Uber paid you to get it cleaned, you could have gotten your whole car cleaned and detailed with change to spare here in Calif, and keep making your money. What’s the problem?

I usually get the max but not always. It’s really based on the fluid size portion and location of it in the vehicle. I had a female customer piss herself on my seat and I was done for the night and only got 80…

I’ve been paid $150 for urine before. You just have to keep emailing them. They will always try to low ball you.

said they paid what a detail would cost in the area. Some are more expensive than others. I have two detail shops nearby… would take it there… BUT I have a small handheld Bissell upholstery cleaner… works great for getting stains out of seats.

Fight it. I had someone who I picked up that puked but made VERY little mess. Honestly if this person wasn’t such a jag I would have let it go. But I was in the middle of my good Saturday surge and had to stop to get supplies and clean it. They originally told me they were not going to pay it but I explained to them I took my time and money to get supplies, took my time to clean it, cleaned up that person’s body fluids and lost out on the rest of a 2.5 surge. Within 30 minutes they paid me $80.

Get the car cleaned professionally then take the receipt to the greenlight hub in person. I got the difference between the $80 and the $225 it actually cost. GO IN PERSON THOUGH. DO NOT EMAIL RECEIPT

Happened to me twice and I only got $50 both times so you’re lucky to get $80. My son got $200 both times it happened to him so I guess it’s all up to the individual uber rep who handles your claim. Luck of the draw. And no they never pay for lost income only cleaning.

Clean that s*** yourself for $10 and about an hour of your time and pocketing the difference. I don’t understand why people are going to pay somebody else to clean s*** up when you can make the money and do it yourself. If you’re going to take your car and have it professionally done maybe you should just go to Amazon and get you some puke bags 25 / $13.99. And then you can charge your customer for the bag and tell them it’s cheaper than a cleaning fee. I used to sell buckets now I’m going to sell puke bags

It’s never happened to me…came real close a couple times tho. I’ve always been under the impression that the ‘puker’ is instantly charged $200.00. Apparently not so.