Another uber driver yelled at me for wearing a costume

“That’s why the customers think we’re their friends!”…it’s just ears and a bow… “customers”?..Why is he so angry?Why the hell did he feel the need to yell at me in a public place? (we were both waiting for orders at a crowded restaurant) anyway rude. Happy Halloween guys :jack_o_lantern::ghost:

I’m gonna take nap in a bit and after waking up, I intend to load on the Halloween makeup. I am excited to pick up passengers tonight! :slight_smile:

Happy Halloween! :slight_smile:

Some people are just mad that they are alive… smile and move on

Someone posted a status saying their uber driver was dreased like a clown. Guess that was you

Aw love it! You look adorable! Get that money, girl!

Bitter Billy needed a nap…eff him and do you!

Probably a disgruntled ex-taxi driver. Tell them to fuck off.

Tomorrow he’ll be on here saying “how come my riders don’t tip?!?!”

Next time tell him to suck his mother. Or just ignore.
Your good Halloween it up

Don’t let those Boo Humbugs bring down your costume cheer. Strut your Halloween stuff!! :jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern:

He’s just jealous that you came up with a simple, yet cute way to stand out on Halloween…good for you and he’s obviously a clod !

I like the outfit tell the other driver to mind his own dam business what a dick!

Don’t you want them to think they are your friends? More likely to tip!

He is just an arsehole. You’ll meet many in life. Just move on because it’s not worth your time! :grinning:

I have dressed up all month. Like seriously. I have gotten more tips forniy

You go girl - many businesses do that. That driver would be the reason I went independent/consultant 5 years ago. Got out of the corp crap race.

I dressed as Michael Myers it was awesome. Can’t do the mask at night just thought it would be fun to do deliveries dressed up

Halloween is supposed to be fun…its a shame that other driver is such an a$$h0le…maybe time for him to hang it up.

He probably was wearing the same costume and noticed it looked better on you.

I like the idea! I’m going out tonight and want to hand out candy and dress up too… I live in a college town the kids will get a kick out of it … keep doing what makes you happy girl :raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4: