Always willing to learn more as a good tactic

what is the big deal. If he takes 50 or 100 trips, that’s on him. Why does he have to be a fraud? Especially coming from a vet. Lol. No he is not doing anything different than the rest of us. We all know that!!! There is no deep secret to this thing!!! :joy: :joy:. Everybody’s methods are different but as long as it’s working for them, who cares!!! I don’t think he’s bragging though. My opinion

Cause he talks down to everyone like he is doing something they can’t. Read is comments talking about everyone needs to step up their game. It’s a joke.

I don’t talk down to everyone I state the facts. You’re lazy. That’s it there’s a difference with not wanting to help and wanting to help and I want to help. And I do help. May posting my earnings shows you that it can be done. Instead of someone saying it can’t be done and has never done it. I go to the raa lot a couple times and I talk two people there and I asked them if they’re making good money and then I tell them to tell me what they think is good money and then I show them what I make and all their jaws drop. And they thought they were doing well but what have I done I got them to step their game up. And that’s how I help them they stop being comfortable with making $700 and now they’re trying to exceed for more.

See if you really want it you’ll put in the effort to figure it out yourself and be consistent I don’t have to tell you how to do it especially for free when I invested my time and my effort to over exceed what anybody has ever thought was possible on my platform for this market.

And all I can say is that if you don’t want to invest $20-$25 every week in yourself learn from a professional who obviously knows what they’re doing , then your comfortable with their earnings you make.

You’re not willing to invest your own time and figure it out for free then why should I take any advice from u. Or better yet why are you trying to give advice to other people when you can’t achieve the achievable.

And this is not talking down on you it’s reflecting the reason why you’re so aggravated and why you’re not successful.

Those are great numbers!!! And are most of your rides X or its a mix? I have a Select vehicle and I really don’t like to drive X unless it’s a surge. Lol. But I like your hustle!!!

What ever helps you sleep at night. My advice to people comes from factual data and I don’t try to profit from it.

Sad thing is all you have to post your trip numbers but since you​ out right refuse I don’t buy any of your so called “knowledge”

This guy is a fraud. Until he shows how many trips it takes to make this he will get zero respect. Anyone can waste away in the car daily. It’s the true skilled Uber driver that can make 1000+ with 50 or less trips. Any More trips than that you are running your car into the ground.

What u make on Friday is what i take a whole week to get…but this coming up week is going to be better because im on vacation from my other job

• sports car notes + luxury nonsense boat party + 6-figure mortgage = About $1.03 an hour. Son…I taught you better than that. And I damn sure taught you how to spell the word lose.

Lawd!!! So why all Y’all coming at Dre so hard??? I’m just wondering what difference does it make if he makes $50k or not. NO ONE…repeat NO ONE is gonna become rich from driving for any rideshare company!!! So why are we bashing him again? Oh because he post his weekly summary without giving how many rides taken :heavy_check_mark:, he post with his vehicle and money :heavy_check_mark:, he says he charges people to know his “secrets” :heavy_check_mark:(in which he does not charge)…do I have it all? :thinking:. So you all are coming at HARD because of that!!! :flushed:

Update: Oh he says he is the King of Rideshare? :heavy_check_mark: :joy::joy: (that was funny Dre). Now we know the only one who is the King of this business is the CEO!!! No one is making his kind of money and he is a passenger!!! :joy: :joy: So again, why the bashing? :joy::joy: