All advice is appreciated

In 2.5 years I have had two inappropriate actions. One from a very very drunk houng man who kept tring to flirt but passed out. The other wss after taking a group thru the drive thru and back home. One of the riders was behind the others, on the sidewalk, making lewd gestures at me. I commented he would never ride i. My car again and his 3 friends turned on him so fast they must have known he was a pervert. I smile at everyone and flirt with none, seems to work.

If you get a ping & your rollin, pull to a safe spot to handle your biz out of the way of flowing traffic. Also when people get in & out of your Uber, make sure they all step in or away from your Uber. 35% of the time people open the car back up because they forgot something.

Yes, another helpful hint is to stay in right lane when driving and waiting for pings. So much easier to pull into a lot to handle business.

I was super nervous myself just the first day go out and just do a couple rides then the next day won’t be that bad

Don’t stop the car at a pickup point before making shore you position it in a way that can help you to literally take off if something ugly is going on… you can cancel later but you need to make shore that pushing the gas is not gonna lead you to a death end of a street…

Dropping off pax, is good do be done without you to get off the car. Remove your seatbelt few yards ahead of getting to the drop off point and never put the car in park. Hold the brake sturdy till the pax is out and have the car in maxim speed wile holding the brake. In case of someone attempting to choke you the safest way to get out of it, is to take off accelerating and you have to do it quick.

Always take a second to make shore your pax sees you giving them five star rating before getting out of the car. Most times you gonna have back the same five star rating.

Tipsy or drunk pax is good to be driven with the AC in no more than 73 degrees… Drive them slow and like driving eggshells, with the music on very low, smooth slow stops and slow turns… If is very cold outside you can make it a little bit warmer because that gonna make them fall as sleep… .If is too hot in the car they can get sick. Never use Vanilla car fragrance , because has ugly reactions with the alcohol and ppl can get car sick a lot of time. The best to use is Lavender and Citrus

Angry and upset ppl can calm down if you play with the temperature in the car… if is hot outside make it cooler inside, not freezing cold… if is cool outside make it warm and cozy inside. Lower the volume of the music so they can focus on trying to listen

Try as much as possible after each pax, to slam your mats a little so you can always have them clean… if is raining carefully slam the mats inside and put them on the top of what it comes down , you can vacuum later …

Always have in the trunk hiden somewhere , Peroxide and some paper towels. Just in case someone stains your seat . Peroxide can clean, disinfect and kill enzymes… is probably the best for cleaning blood

If the pax make a mess in your car take at least four pictures first and send them to uber… they will give you a cleaning fee…

I was slightly nervous until I started using Waze gps instead of the Uber app. Take it slow until you are ready to jump in.