Again pax get revenge on driver

This woman needs a man in her life or someone to complain to… get off Facebook stop bitching nobody cares

I do the exact same thing. Window down/AC off. pick one. Neither Uber or Pax can tell you how to run your car. If Uber picks up your Car payment and repairs then you must make an exception.

Then don’t freaking bitch about it when you get a bad rating…thats the whole point

It’s okay to bitch about something that should be common sense. I see some drivers are just as clueless as riders.

In a comment on this thread she says she’s been a driver for two years. The screenshots determine that was a lie. Lol

She who I’ve never said that. Wow now you’re gonna start making things up.

Time for me to move on.
There is no arguing with a compulsive control freak that lies sometimes. Lol

If you want a/c off with Windows cracked or down as a rule and the pax gives you a bad rating then live with it. It’s on you to make pax all comfy

Im a balla . i crack my window and drive with AC on … I like a little fresh air …maybe pax was being nice and your car smelt like ass and they needed some air

That is what I’m thinking too. She only showed a picture of one seat and it looks like the center console is all cluttered up.

I’m sorry but I don’t think anyone in this group is agreeing with you, but name calling is no better.
Pax like ‘little things’ maybe she was nauseous and needed air? Maybe your response came off unpleasant? Maybe a different pax happened to send that report in and it looked like it was her? If you have a lot of problems (all the posts from you point to that) then change something? Attitude? Maybe?

192 complements and 1 negative one. If that equates to bad attitude I’m sure some of you wish you also had a bad attitude.

I don’t say anything, I’ll just open the rest of the windows and turn the ac off

It’s all on how you say it because she might have heard, bitch it’s hot and you’re pulling down the window? Lol

Lol. . I didn’t think it was negative. To me she was just another intitled imdividual. Because she sent her boyfriend out after i waited a few i confirmed his name started the trip then he asked if i could wait for her, she took another 10 min to come out. Got in my car she said nothing i felt the wind in my ear i wound the window up. Then her boyfriend as if i mind if she winds the window down. I said she could but i will have to cut the AC off.

That has happened to me once before it’ll never happen again because I will pull over and tell them to kindly exit my vehicle

I had a rating like this removed because I told uber that I would like the name and address of the passenger because I wanted to pursue a slander lawsuit.