According to some people in this group it's ok of a man doesn't know how to change a tire

I see a lot of posts that are nonsense and make no sense to me and a lot of times I just ignore them.But I do think this post is valid because it’s a safety issue and everybody doesn’t have a button in their car.

But everyone SHOULD have a button in their car, just like everyone SHOULD know how to change a tire and everyone SHOULD know how to pick up pax without blocking Peachtree.

At the end of the day he’s just giving some advice to let people know you can learn how to change a tire. Save yourself some trouble save somebody else in trouble possibly what’s the big deal. People get so riled up in this group about simple things. If it’s not coming from the right messenger you don’t like the message

I’ll help teach it we can also show how to change oil, spark plugs, breaks disk and drum, air filters, starters, alternators, and other components on the serpentine system, pulleys, it’s getting warm so ac recharging, bulbs, hoses, radiator, and air filters… lol yes I can do all this on my own. But u won’t see me putting down another man who can’t.

Yea your rights but these comments are pretty much saying if u were born with a penis u better know how to change a tire or your less of a man

If you don’t know how to change a tire you SHOULD have ROADSiDE ASSISTANCE. Not going to tag Tim in this post because I will be a petty heiffer if I do!!!

I was just raised to help with out judgment or not help at all, no matter Sex skin color religion or sexual preference! My motto is I hate every one the same #nojudgezone

Not just men but women need to know how to change a tire also. I have been doing it since i was young thanks to my dad.

My 30k$ Prius doesn’t have a spare either. But I didn’t pay thay much for it. They don’t even have a space for them.

What about the full size pickups and SUV’s that come with this unstable ass jack lmao I swear I was changing a flat on my trailer and I looked at this thing about 3 times b4 I realized it was the jack :joy::joy::joy:

For your safety buy you a new jack b4 changing a flat lol

In order to say what every man must do you have to be willing to teach one. You were fortunate to be taught that skill but everyone is not as blessed. It takes a village especially in 2017–family dynamics aren’t what they used to be nor ‘traditional’ roles.

real talk, im down to teach a class to any man or woman who wants to learn one weekend, using tools, and a regular tire lug. who else wants to either learn or help teach?

Yeah you right, but somethings are self taught it’s also in the will of that person to want learn what is not taught, I know women that weren’t taught how to cook but have taught themselves just saying. But again you right in 2017 different dynamics sometimes I look at my son and say to myself boy you would probably be loss of daddy want around. Their minds are different today completely

I taught myself how to change a tire. It’s not rocket science but people do need to know where to properly and safely place the jack.

YouTube is your friend for anything you need or want to learn.