A baby is in that carseat!

Wow, interesting!!!
I drive part time with Uber in NYC but I’ve never heard that kind of situation occuring. That’s not only a violation of the Uber TOS but also a violation of the TLC rules & regulations here in NYC.
These situations should be reported to Uber and to any agency, if any, that regulates the Taxi or ride sharing service providers. Just curious, where in the Country thise situations occured?

They are not doing right by the passengers. The driver has had a background check…their friend, spouse have not, so as a female, I would not get in. The baby? I love children, but this is a job like the others…work out of your home if you want your children with you. Otherwise, if there is no one to watch your precious bundle of joy at the time, you are off the clock. Period.

First thing that came to mind and so far I don’t think anyone has mentioned it. What if someone kidnaps the baby as in gets to the stop the baby is already untied and off they go with your baby. What then? Blame rideshare and sue them for you violating the rules. Report them or contact support and let them know as a concerned passenger.