1800+ rides first year driving. Facts to deal with

No i have not been raped and why did you just bring such an extreme element to the table? I can imagine you’ve read the topic at hand so why?

He didn’t say it doesn’t happen to women anywhere in his post. This was a post about his experience. Why do you feel the need to make it about you ? You are bringing elements in that weren’t part of his original statement. There’s plenty for you to be angry about. Why here? Why now?

Or the community can certainly come together to talk about ways of curbing all the things that negate driving to a degree. Especially what happens to women, and foreign drivers which have to deal with 10 fold what I’ve had to deal with in 20+ years of driving professionally. No one should just “tolerate it” or not work.

These special snowflakes that think we can legislate people into being better people

Snowflake. Haha, says the offended guy. Everyone deserves to be safe. Legislation like what? Giving gay people the right to be adults and decide who they want to marry? How dare them! Your argument is/was always the one used behind not allowing black people and women to vote, freeing slaves, gay marriage ban and on and on. Figure it out already.

Yea not seeing the correlation between voting rights and slavery here and im a bit offended that you choose those topics in an attempt to draw comparisons

I never compared the two. I said his argument was used in both. And they were. I also assume by his comments that he wasn’t for legalization of gay marriage or legal weed.

Splitting hairs here dude i dont see any relation whatsoever to any point your making or the assumptions your dropping so lets just agree to disagree at this stage.

That is the real world. Were you for or against gay marriage? If you just want to stand in the way of progress why are you even here?

Seems you’re taking 1 line from his argument and ignoring everything else he said in hopes of making a valid connection but once again my bad if im not seeing or understanding your point.

As I stated before, regardless of your gender, of you want to drive at night, get a dash cam for your protection. You shouldn’t have to defend yourself of something you didn’t do. It can become a case of he-said/she-said without proof, and the company may side with the rider.

Out of over 5k rides in a couple years i have about a dozen on my personal shit list… And 90% of them were smashing drunk… Go figure

I have most problem with weather and driving conditions and the blatant disregard from Uber for my safety. Plus having to double Park going into buildings and up elevators meanwhile leaving my car on the street .Uber isn’t paying my parking tickets. Not to mention the wear and tear on my car when I get stuck in places trying to drop people off or pick up food. Not to mention the Hoops that I go through to drop food off to keep customers they’re quick to judge when something goes wrong even after you explain in 10 different ways what happened but never praise the good work you do

You don’t realize how emasculating it feels, to be friendly and personal to some people, then be called faggot as they exit.
Or when I’m driving some shady character who starts unbuckling his belt and plays with himself in the back seat.
So now I rarely talk, and don’t bother to shave or dress up.
It’s enough to want to leave the business.