I'm irritated with uber

I don’t get how you accidently started the ride. That’s a good one. The only ride that a pax can’t rate you on is cancel no show. Or cancel no charge

Well, uber and I made a compromise. They added another option so I can take UberSELECT only if I want. As well as two other options, to take the others as well. For the days when I sit on the couch and wait for a fancy business guy to need a ride downtown or to the airport. $30-$60 each time depending on where they are and where they’re going. Have yet to get a select ride that didn’t have distance.
Actually then they totally fucked me and took my car off UberSelect all together. Now I can’t take Select rides. Fuck

Honest mistake, I did that a lot when I started with Uber, because I was used to the Lyft system of checking in to start the 5andDrive timer. Perhaps if Uber didn’t suck at literally every facet of their business (except marketing), this might not be an issue. That’s a simple issue for support to fix, Lyft has done it for me on several occasions.